There are a number of public transport options that will take you to Cirkus – ferry, tram and bus.
- Walking from Stockholm Central to Cirkus takes approximately 40 minutes. Enjoy the boardwalk next to Strandvägen and the scenic Royal Djurgården.
- Swoosh past the streets of Stockholm by bike. From Stockholm Central you will be outside Cirkus in about 13 minutes.
- Bus 67 goes all the way to Skansen, via Odenplan, Östra Station and Karlaplan. Get off at Skansen, which is the last stop and closest to Cirkus.
- Tram line 7 goes all the way from T-centralen to Skansen.
- The Djurgården ferry runs from Slussen to Gröna Lund via Skeppsholmen. Get off at Gröna Lund and enjoy the short walk to Cirkus.
You can plan your trip via public transportation at www.sl.se